Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heavy rain ended late Tuesday night. Couple of showers since then - trails looked well drained this afternoon - sunny on friday - should be in great shape for saturday morning. Crew will be mowing, weed-eating, and raking friday. Hope to see you all this weekend!!!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
denton said:
Heavy rain ended late Tuesday night. Couple of showers since then - trails looked well drained this afternoon - sunny on friday - should be in great shape for saturday morning. Crew will be mowing, weed-eating, and raking friday. Hope to see you all this weekend!!!!
We need pics!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
denton said:
You have to get some pictures up of the DH trail's...I could come out and take a gang load...and then load them up on the websites for yah if you hook me up with a day pass :thumbsup: :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey denton, thinking about coming up there....

Let me tell you, posting something as simple as a few pictures will get 10x as many riders than just text...

I would also like to see many pictures and know how large the drops are.

Thanks,
--Evader

·
Registered
713 Posts
denton said:
bump, any picture's yet?:confused: :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.