Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Grass fed or Grain?
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lame question. Thinking of a set of blue hope hubs. Would it be "too blue" if i got matching skewars? Bike is bianchi grizzly...black and celeste green.
Lame i know....
Thanks

·
Crunchatize me Capn'
2,899 Posts
NO! Go Blue! Unless...it's not that one blue is it? OMG it is isn't it? Get rid of it all. ALL I SAY! Before the world ends...pleeeeaaaaasssseeee....you must listen to me. PAAALLLLLEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS........

·
SuperInstigator
2,169 Posts
Are you overreacting jabpn? I just don't know waht you mean. Blue is nice. That's what I want, blue skewers, hubs, spokes, pedals, end caps, levers, grip clamps, spacers, and whatever else! No such thing as too blue. However, you might want to think about other color combos (blue and white, blue and red, even blue and green?). Well, guess it doesn't really matter anyway, its all brown at the end of the day!:thumbsup:! DO WHATEVER COLORS YOU WANT! IT WILL LOOK COOL NO MATTER WHAT! (at least I think so)

·
Crunchatize me Capn'
2,899 Posts
No just being to obnoxious, responding to the lame part with more lamity. (not that that is a word mind you) {8 P

Amazingly enough all my bikes are blue. Except my newest commuter that I just built up. It started out as blue though before I painted it. I love blue too, favorite color in fact.

·
Registered
93 Posts
colour coded hubs & skewers is cool with me. I've also got a friend who has anodised all my cable nipples to match.

I now need to put on a SRAM 990 cassette with the anodised spider to really finish things off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.