Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Redpine88 said that he's running out of sexy tittle for the Sunday's Water Dog ride, so I'm giving him a hand to make the switch to a Skeggs ride next weekend. :thumbsup:

A few mtbr frequents will be riding Skeggs next Sunday and you're invited to join us. There will be a pre-ride that starts at 9am sharp and the official ride is at 11am, which we will ride more less 3 hours depending on the consensus. It will be at social (B) pace. The route is undetermined at the moment. (what's that route ended in dooky again J? :D )

Meet us at Skeggs Point and be ready for the ride either at 9am or 11am. I'm begging for some fish tacos post-ride, but my buddies ignored my Mexican quest so far.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I may be up for the 5 hour ride option starting at 9am on Dec 14.
Haven't been there since Charlie's Half Moon Bay ride.
- J.L.

·
1,247 Posts
Sorry C, I can't do sunday since i'll be out llaaaaaaate saturday night.
so i'm up for a saturday ride. as long as it doesn't start before 9:45 :D

·
JRA
327 Posts
unfluid one said:
Sorry C, I can't do sunday since i'll be out llaaaaaaate saturday night.
so i'm up for a saturday ride. as long as it doesn't start before 9:45 :D
Arastradero at 2:30? I'll be doing an easy ride and hanging out at the jumps.

·
dis member
298 Posts
Multiple thread hijack

the likes of which I have never seen.

I can't make any of the rides proposed so far, but it will certainly be good to see Christine. Back in town for the holiday?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Loll and Unfluid- This ride cannot be changed to Saturday, but you guys should start a thread for a Saturday Skeggs ride since at least 2 people here prefer it. I volunteer to be the cheerleader. :D

Hi Charles! I'm home just for the holidays. If I fail to convince everyone for a Mexican feast and beer at the shop after the ride on Sunday, I will certainly pay you, Patty, and the shop a proper visit. It cannot come soon enough!

JL- Your favorite buddy will be riding on Sunday with us. I think you will be pleased. :)

·
1,247 Posts
backpedal said:
the likes of which I have never seen.

I can't make any of the rides proposed so far, but it will certainly be good to see Christine. Back in town for the holiday?
we can multi-task like no other. welcome to the myspace generation! Although jacob is on the brinks of being too old ;)

·
1,247 Posts
Redpine88 said:
Arastradero at 2:30? I'll be doing an easy ride and hanging out at the jumps.
Arastradero or Skeggs works for me. I can go with the Saturday consensus. If we do the former, also muck around stanford and hassle the skateboarders too?

Are u riding this coming Sunday? I was thinking Skeggs or Demo weather permitting. Wow, I just hijacked the hijacked^3 thread.

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
Hijack 4! I'd be up for Arastradero this Saturday afternoon. This Sunday, the usual PTB Sunday @ Waterdog is happening.

As for next Sunday, I am debating the Skeggs ride. I know for sure there's no way I'm getting up that early on a Sunday to be there at 9:00, but I may make the 11:00.

·
JRA
327 Posts
SVSocrates said:
Hijack 4! I'd be up for Arastradero this Saturday afternoon. This Sunday, the usual PTB Sunday @ Waterdog is happening.

As for next Sunday, I am debating the Skeggs ride. I know for sure there's no way I'm getting up that early on a Sunday to be there at 9:00, but I may make the 11:00.
TSW should be thanking us, all these hijacks keep her thread near the top.

The "official" Arastradero ride is NEXT Saturday, the 13th. I'd be cool with both Saturdays though. MPP, you want to start a thread for this week? I'll do the one for the 13th, since that's technically my ride anyway.

·
JRA
327 Posts
Zen_Turtle said:
Just change the name of the thread.
New title:
"Where are you riding this weekend?"

ZT
Like we need ANOTHER one of those. I think between baycat and fc there's a combined total of 30 a year. :skep:

Plus, it'd have to be "where are you riding two weekends hence?" . . . at least right now.

Does this constitute another hijack? I think we should go for a record, we're this far along already.

·
Thirsty
379 Posts
I will probably ride Skeggs Sunday the 14th.

Apologies for replying to the original topic of this thread.

·
1,247 Posts
theseawind said:
One of the worst reasonings I have ever seen. :prft:
Hey RP88, did u say u were running a WTB prowler or stout up front?
How is that working out for you? You were using an Enduro before right?
I'd like something bigger to replace the highroller up front.

·
IPAs make me wanna puke.
1,598 Posts
unfluid one said:
I'd like something bigger to replace the highroller up front.
That's what she said...:D

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
theseawind said:
JL- Your favorite buddy will be riding on Sunday with us. I think you will be pleased. :)
Now I'm curious. Who's my favorite buddy? Will Menso be back in town? In that case it won't be a social pace, but the usual de Jong hammer pace. :thumbsup:
Sunday Dec 14 at 9am Skeggs main parking lot. (If it doesn't rain).

- J.L.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
JL de Jong said:
Now I'm curious. Who's my favorite buddy? Will Menso be back in town? In that case it won't be a social pace, but the usual de Jong hammer pace. :thumbsup:
Sunday Dec 14 at 9am Skeggs main parking lot. (If it doesn't rain).
- J.L.
Oops, sorry for the delay of this response. I was traveling over the weekend.

JL- Your deductive reasoning almost takes you there. :) Would you like to know who I think your favorite riding buddy is or should we keep it until Sunday?

BrewMaster and SVSocrates- Hope you guys could make it.

Unfluid-one: Even if you go to bed a 5am after you latttttte night party, you assumingly still have 5 sleeping hours before the ride. Where did you trash your liquor drinking + early class training from Cal? ;)

Redpine88- You've got no excuse not to show up except for being seawind hater....:skep: :p

Hopefully the weather will hold for Sunday.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts