Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well so I have been out of riding since Dec. b/c of hand injury today I got my 13th brace in 6 months, well I took that **** off and hit the park to get some riding in! Here the pics a my friend took that turned out pretty cool!

warming up.

nice no footer.

Not to bad of a table for not riding for 6 months!

Whippin' it!!!

Just thought this one looked cool.

NOW FOR THE PHOTOSHOPPED ONES! Some of these turned out awesome!

hahhaha, this was a good one.

Cool effect with the rider in color.

Soon to be poster, thought it looked cool so he is taking it to the campus print shop and making me a poster! :cool:

Just thought this looked cool, a good table is awesome, I suck at them but this is as close as I got today!

L8R
Buck

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
nice pics man, ive been wanting to take my bike to the near by skatepark to do some riding. do u get alot of looks and such when u bring a bike like that to a skate park?

·
Renegade of Krunk
604 Posts
Definitely some quality riding for not being on a bike for 6 months :cool: Too bad all the outdoor parks here are for skaters only, stupid skaters...

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
E30evolution, thanks man! It was great to be able to get out again, to bad I can't go full bore for another month...parks are fun especially this one, one of the better parks in MN/WI area.

austinb89: Yeah I get wierd looks but I just do one line right away and throw down on as many walls as I can, then they leave ya a lone...but yeah of course you get wierd looks, not often you see a DH bike in a park especially in Minnesota/Wisconsin!!!

Glad you guys liked the pics!
Thanks
L8R
Buck

·
Registered
301 Posts
Good sh** man!

Those are great pics. Last one definitely poster worthy. Yeah it's funny how you have to throw down a little before you get the respect from the little groms.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
likestocrash said:
Those are great pics. Last one definitely poster worthy. Yeah it's funny how you have to throw down a little before you get the respect from the little groms.
Hahaha funny things I get the most dirty looks from the fruit booters...don't know why but they are all like 17-18 and think they are the coolest **** wearing their sean jean and g-unit sweat suits at their knees....totally dumb founds me...why :confused:

L8R
Buck

·
pwn3rator
3,640 Posts
last time i was at the sk8 park one of the fruitbooters told me to leave, a sk8boarded walked up to him and said he would rather have bikers here than a bunch of ghey rollerbladers...

·
Registered
228 Posts
Nice pics dude and congrats on getting back on the bike. Nothing worse than those darn docs telling you have to wait a few months to ride.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JRuss said:
Nice pics dude and congrats on getting back on the bike. Nothing worse than those darn docs telling you have to wait a few months to ride.
Hell yeah, it felt soooo good to get on the bike again, especially after looking at all the new video clips and pics that get posted here and elsewhere, and spending all last weekend designing and building MN first DH specific trail with the help of aa IMBA crew, and then not being able to ride it...more surgery on the horizon though :(

Hahaha, like the fruit booter thing with the SK8er, samething happens here, I've gotten into it with bladders before...they'll never win, if I decide to hit one...I don't know but a 50+pd bike falling out of the air can't feel good!!! hahahahahaha

L8R
Buck

·
Registered
643 Posts
haha i got it different

the worst are those 5th grade kids on skateboards who think they own the park. U go off the ramps and they start threatening to throw thier boards at you. And recently the kids on razors are startin to think that aswell. Unfortunately that skatepark is literally next door to a police station and its an only skate/blade park so we get kicked often. I like to get there at about 7 a.m to get some good ridin in before the skaters show.

That skatepark u got those pics at is super sick, wish mine was that nice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.