Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
rolls on 26's
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a question, I am going to buy an 06 Ironhorse Yakuza Ojiki that my bike shop has for sale and I was wondering should I get a 17 or a 19 inch? I am 6'1", and my friend that races downhill and biker-x said that i will be able to pedal better witht the 19 but I can manuver the 17 better. You guys have any thoughts?

·
Registered
27 Posts
aj_gilbs said:
Hey guys I have a question, I am going to buy an 06 Ironhorse Yakuza Ojiki that my bike shop has for sale and I was wondering should I get a 17 or a 19 inch? I am 6'1", and my friend that races downhill and biker-x said that i will be able to pedal better witht the 19 but I can manuver the 17 better. You guys have any thoughts?
I would go for the smaller frame, yes the 19'' would be easier to pedal but a 17'' would be easier to chuck about. After all it is a freeride bike and you want to get the most out of it, even if it's a bit harder to pedal up a hill.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.