Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
aka baycat
8,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience or insight on fitting a Rush, 5'11" 175 lbs 31" inseam. Medium or Large. I def. like a little bit more of a stretched out feel, and my Superlight was a Large and fit fine!

Thanks!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Rush Sizing

Baycat- I think you should go with Large. I am almost exact dimensions as you- 180 and 32-33 inseam and ride a Large Prophet and Scalpel. I like a little streched out ride as you state you do as well. I strongly suggest trying both frame sizes if able at your lbs. Please post pics and impressions on your Rush. Best of luck and good shopping!

·
aka baycat
8,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wick thanks for getting back to me. I sat on a Medium and am going into the shop to parking lot ride the Large. And probably parking lot ride the medium.

What size stem are you running on your prophet. And I soon as I get it and ride it pictures will be up!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I am the same size as you and I got the large. I had a medium prophet and scalpel. I used the wrench science fit calculator which suggested a medium but I felt to confined.I have the large and it fits perfect.

·
Crooooow!
54 Posts
Get the large

Im 5-9 with a 32 inseam..I purchaced a med and If I hit anything..no matter how far back I was at the time I would feel like I was going to go a** over tea kettle.....I sold my med and the large frame made all the difference...the only thing that I still need to swap out is the stem...
GOOD LUCK!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts