Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordering some of these 5.10s online - no local dealer or access for sizing, so I am just going by my regular shoe size which is usually pretty consistent. It likely will not be a problem, but I just wanted to see if anyone here thought that these shoes ran smaller or larger than their stated size would indicate. Many thanks.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I wear a 13 and ordered the impact low in a 13 and they fit fine.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I've heard people say the Impact Low runs small, which I agree with. I usually buy 10.5-11 size. I tried on the 11 and, to my surprise, it was too small. Both pairs of my Lows are 11.5 and feel like a perfect fit with medium-thick socks. They will loosen up some over time.

I'd send FiveTen a tracing of my foot for their reco, esp. if there is not a return policy to cover it.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to both of you - I'll order a half-size up; with inserts it's very easy to compensate if it turns out they're slightly large.

·
Registered
14,383 Posts
Ordering some of these 5.10s online - no local dealer or access for sizing, so I am just going by my regular shoe size which is usually pretty consistent. It likely will not be a problem, but I just wanted to see if anyone here thought that these shoes ran smaller or larger than their stated size would indicate. Many thanks.
They are sized consistently with other footwear I buy.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I normally wear 10.0-10.5 but had to get 11.5 in Five 10 Karver.
For some reason, Impact II highs were sized consistently with other shoes I've had but my Karvers seemed a bit small. My Cyclones were even worse than the Karvers.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Tried warning you... lol. Yeah, you won't be disappointed. They're great.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts