Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys - sorry to waste everyone's time, but the info doesn't seem to be available on the Fisher site (all the other specs are there, but not these ones). I'm looking for the head/seat angles on a 2006 15.5" Fisher Paragon 29er - a customer has one that she wants me to use as a baseline, so I want to make sure I've got my numbers right.

The 2005 model had a 70.5/74 setup - has that changed for '06?

Thanks in advance for any help, y'all.

-Walt

·
Recovering couch patato
14,017 Posts
Really, 70.5? I was going to said 74/71 with a 23.2" eff top tube from my best memory.
I'll try if I perhaps have a BikeCAD copy of the S Fisher saved somewhere.

Geometry for 2006 has not been announced to have changed, and there doesn't seem to be a reason to. I think the only think that ever changed been 2002 and now has been the rise to 50mm BB drop. Gary pretty much nailed all the rest first time.

·
Registered
193 Posts
The 2005 model had a 70.5/74 setup - has that changed for '06?t[/QUOTE said:
Hi Walt, yea the numbers are the same as the 2005. 70.5/ 74 is correct. I think your "customer" is a good friend of mine.

I haven't looked at Fisher's site recently but the numbers used to be there, BB drop too, although I don't remeber what it is.

Gary
:D

·
Premium Member
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!

For all the previous model years, the full geometry is listed, but the Fisher site is missing the head and seat angles for the 2006 models. I have no idea why. I didn't think it had changed, but it's good to confirm. Now if I screw up Kathy's bike, I'll just blame you guys, right? :)

-Walt

rocky rode said:
The 2005 model had a 70.5/74 setup - has that changed for '06?t[/QUOTE said:
Hi Walt, yea the numbers are the same as the 2005. 70.5/ 74 is correct. I think your "customer" is a good friend of mine.

I haven't looked at Fisher's site recently but the numbers used to be there, BB drop too, although I don't remeber what it is.

Gary
:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts