Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know another size question. Sorry but in choosing a BMC for the first time I need a little help. I hear most folks size down because of the long tt but I'm right at the edge of a Med and large with BMC. Every bike I ride I'm a large, tried and tru.. Im coming off a specialized epic most recently. With that said I will have the opportunity from my LBS to try a MED that they have in stock but don't want to trick myself into thinking this is the right size if I'm in between sizes.

Im 6' even, 32 inch inseam......

What I'm looking for is if there is any owners with experience around my size that can give insight on what direction they went that would be helpful. thanks.

·
Always pushing harder!!!
1,566 Posts
I know another size question. Sorry but in choosing a BMC for the first time I need a little help. I hear most folks size down because of the long tt but I'm right at the edge of a Med and large with BMC. Every bike I ride I'm a large, tried and tru.. Im coming off a specialized epic most recently. With that said I will have the opportunity from my LBS to try a MED that they have in stock but don't want to trick myself into thinking this is the right size if I'm in between sizes.

Im 6' even, 32 inch inseam......

What I'm looking for is if there is any owners with experience around my size that can give insight on what direction they went that would be helpful. thanks.
I am just like you in measurements, and I chose a M...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.