Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for size 50/52 mt bike shoes. Tried some bont size 50, no go, plastic foot box, no give. Specalized used to make some? Really don't want to spend +$ 300 for sidi. Thoughts please.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I would say just be careful with shimano. Their sizes seem to run smaller as far as US size vs Euro size than other brands (ie a US 14 corresponds to a larger Euro size in shimano), but I think if you use their size chart converting from US it is taken into account.

·
turtles make me hot
11,664 Posts
I'm a 14-15 and I wear Shimano 50's. They fit great. I also have Lake 303 winter boots in 50, another win and Sidi cooler weather shoes in 50. They could actually probably be a 49. They feel a little big.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I've only worn the Freeriders (for flats), but the Five Ten size 15 US fits my size 15 feet perfectly. The only problem is that Five Ten 15s are getting hard to come by. It might be worth trying a pair if you can find a model that fit your needs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.