Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the deal mang where are the pics of that mess of an adventure at the BOOT!

Beer + Rocks + Vegas + Pedo Bear + 3 Guys = ???

Give the report...Give the report...Give the report...Give the report...Give the report...Give the report...Give the report...Give the report...Give the report...Give the report...Give the report...!

:eekster: :eekster: :eekster:
 
G

·
markskee said:
Whats the deal mang where are the pics of that mess of an adventure at the BOOT!

Beer + Rocks + Vegas + Pedo Bear + 3 Guys = ???

Give the report...Give the report...Give the report...Give the report...Give the report...Give the report...Give the report...Give the report...Give the report...Give the report...Give the report...!

:eekster: :eekster: :eekster:
Report to come, still recovering...
 
G

·
Ok, trip report in Cliff Note form.

We left Friday night for Boulder City. It was a safe drive through the desert, so it was a little "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" style.



Little too safe for DooDoo, who consumed about 7000 calories of snack food and slept most of the 4 hour drive.



That "dam" bridge over the Hoover Dam still isn't finished.



Dirtbag Limousine



Hitch Racks extend the overall length of any vehicle.



And come in handy for removing portions of pavement.



DooDoo flies again.



Locals



Flying DooDoo



Kavu trying to camouflage the GT from public view.



Kavu coming down with a CASE of the plague



Whoa Whoa Whoa! I don't even know whats going on...



16 hours later....



DooDoo living up to his name.



AZDog slept.



The End.
 
G

·
KavuRider said:
Because he knew that's what you were waiting for.

Sixty - quite possibly the sickest pics/post yet.

Thanks for being our photog!
LoL, they are pretty funny. I especially like the DooDoo taking a DooDoo, looks like Sasquatch is about to attack.

I was thrashed after that trip. So much so, I just stayed home yesterday and slept.:D
 

· Registered
Joined
·
4,749 Posts
sixsixtysix said:
LoL, they are pretty funny. I especially like the DooDoo taking a DooDoo, looks like Sasquatch is about to attack.

I was thrashed after that trip. So much so, I just stayed home yesterday and slept.:D
How is your hand? That had to hurt...both times...
 

· I'm Lazy, So I Shuttle
Joined
·
874 Posts
hey

wow looks like that was a real fun trip! I cant wait to get out to bootleg and ride! Id the pick that says fail the limo breaking down?
 

· PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
Joined
·
4,360 Posts
Sixty, sorry about the door.

If my seat had only hit me 4 inches lower on snakeback, I would be filing a sexual assault charge!:D
 
G

·
azdog said:
Sixty, sorry about the door.

If my seat had only hit me 4 inches lower on snakeback, I would be filing a sexual assault charge!:D
No worries, at that point I was just waiting for something to spontaneously combust:D
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top