2,391 Posts
no biggie...saabs suck anyway! ;):D

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
S-Works said:
Do I look like TA??:confused:
oh come on...smiley faces mean i was KIDDING! :D:D:D:D

why so sensitive? :confused: run out of midol this morning? :confused: geez...:rolleyes:

and YES those were also JOKES...so put the kleenex down and stop sniffling! ;):D

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Squeaky Wheel said:
That pic doesn't speak wonders about the quality of your bike's front suspension.
There's alot to be said about the beefy stanchions of the Lyrik.

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dHarriet said:
oh come on...smiley faces mean i was KIDDING! :D:D:D:D

why so sensitive? :confused: run out of midol this morning? :confused: geez...:rolleyes:

and YES those were also JOKES. ..so put the kleenex down and stop sniffling! ;):D

Yes dh, I know. I was just giving it back to you. No worries.

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Give that man a cigar. Carnak the Great!!

mtbjc280 said:
looks more like you hit a bus to me!

This bus decided to make a left hand turn in front of me. His bumper faired a bit better than my car,

PS: Jay do you know anything about those half a dozen empty Pringles cans in my car??

Attachments

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
S-Works said:
Yes dh, I know. I was just giving it back to you. No worries.
:prft:

;):thumbsup::D

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
ironic, a saab with a roof rack gets hit by a bus with a bumper rack. does this mean yer garage is gonna be full of little geo's in 9 months?

·
Registered
498 Posts
S-Works said:
This bus decided to make a left hand turn in front of me. His bumper faired a bit better than my car,

PS: Jay do you know anything about those half a dozen empty Pringles cans in my car??
Who the F*&% us Carnak the Great? :skep:

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Do I look like TA??:confused:

Swks don't drag me into this, this mess is yours and DHs:eek:

Plus I would'nt be seen dead in a Saab, Im more of a Truck sort of guy,I'd have just driven over the top of that thing te Saab that is, even my truck may have come off second best against that bus.

sheesh she does get around, cc, now swrks! geez gigi just can't sit still

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
trailadvent said:
Swks don't drag me into this, this mess is yours and DHs:eek:

Plus I would'nt be seen dead in a Saab, Im more of a Truck sort of guy,I'd have just driven over the top of that thing te Saab that is, even my truck may have come off second best against that bus.

sheesh she does get around, cc, now swrks! geez gigi just can't sit still
first you talk smack about me, then you knock saabs too! :skep::rolleyes: ya can't have it both ways baby! :nono: and i think my truck can give the bus a run for it's money...ok...maybe not the bus...but definitely the ol' turner hauler! ;):D

·
Registered
498 Posts
Answer the Question!

mtbjc280 said:
Who the F*&% us Carnak the Great? :skep:
Seriously, who is this dude? Some sort of 60's idol like Wavy Gravy or something? Is it a generational thing?

BTW: Give me an hour and some bondo I'll take care of that dent for you. It will look as good as the rest of the Saab's of that year running around.

TA, they were having a jeep convention at Moab this last weekend when we were there. Sounds like you would have dug the rides we saw running slick rock. Crazy stuff. Your not one of those guys who hangs fake testicles on the back are you?

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
mtbjc280 said:
Your not one of those guys who hangs fake testicles on the back are you?
seriously? :confused: is there even any doubt? :yesnod: ;):D

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
TA, they were having a jeep convention at Moab this last weekend when we were there. Sounds like you would have dug the rides we saw running slick rock. Crazy stuff. Your not one of those guys who hangs fake testicles on the back are you?
Sounds the dux nuts, yeah would have enjoyed that fer sure!

nah no fake testes but maybe some mountian oysters from time to time:D

DH my TBT would walk right over that surf thing ya have thats not a real truck but a jacked up family wagon, bit rougher than CCs VW passat:p

1 - 20 of 65 Posts