Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Naia and I are going to go for an easy ride this afternoon if anyone is interested in joining us. The pace will be as high as my lungs will permit, but there won't be any technical fun. We'll be leaving from Greenbriar (36/LHC) probably 4:30 - 5 ish. Post here if you're interested, and I'll confirm the details as they come. We'll (I will, at least) be going to the BOA meeting afterwards, for what it's worth. Adios - S

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
are you headed towards Heil? Or are you roading it?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update: OK. We'll be there (Greenbriar) at 4:30, green Jetta with the two baddest SSs in the world on top, both girlie-colored. We'll be riding Heil - my road bike is where it belongs (in pieces). See you there?

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Hmm... Well, I'm off work at 4:30, and I have to make a quick stop at the usps. I'll prolly head straight to the trailhead, hopefully around 5ish. Silver Subie, extra squishy and geary bike.

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
I should also say: Don't feel compelled to wait for me in case I'm running late.

·
Obviously Single
1,143 Posts
Good to have ya back!

SDizzle said:
Naia and I are going to go for an easy ride this afternoon if anyone is interested in joining us. The pace will be as high as my lungs will permit, but there won't be any technical fun. We'll be leaving from Greenbriar (36/LHC) probably 4:30 - 5 ish. Post here if you're interested, and I'll confirm the details as they come. We'll (I will, at least) be going to the BOA meeting afterwards, for what it's worth. Adios - S
Hi Stef:

I hope you had a good ride. Was this your first ride since getting back, or did you
ride some in the Springs w/N? Has she talked you into racing at Big Bull (Victor) yet?

Sorry we haven't been able to hook up since you've returned, but I guess I'll see
ya tonight at the BOA meeting. (I'll be there early to eat, but I'm guessing you won't
get to read this until after the meeting. :))

We need to talk soon about Leadville. I'll cover your room and board for the race.
But we need to talk exact times, etc.

See ya soon.

(BTW, do you talk like an Ausie now? ;) )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts