Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
My cup runneth over
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pretty certain Kidwoo doesn't ride a Turner (KW - be sure to correct me here!) so I was thinking that we need some honorary Homer bequeathment…

If
Homer = kool-aid drinking Turner rider (everyone else) and
Gomer = non-kool-aid drinking Turner rider (Gonz)
we need a designation for a kool-aid drinking non Turner rider (Kidwoo).

Recommendations?

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
Word. Thanks for the sentiment though. Turns out I'm just as goofy as the rest of yuhs with a full 43lbs of validation bouncing around between my knees..

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
rmac said:
I am pretty certain Kidwoo doesn't ride a Turner (KW - be sure to correct me here!) so I was thinking that we need some honorary Homer bequeathment…

If
Homer = kool-aid drinking Turner rider (everyone else) and
Gomer = non-kool-aid drinking Turner rider (Gonz)
we need a designation for a kool-aid drinking non Turner rider (Kidwoo).

Recommendations?
You forgot one.

Elmer = Ellsworth owner who wishes he had purchased a Turner and hangs around the kool-aid cooler to appear to be part of the "in" crowd. :D :rolleyes: :cool:

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Im digging the "gomer" title for the Lemming loving gonzo as well as the "elmer" title for the ellsy trolls that stray in from time to time.

To funny!:p

·
My cup runneth over
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not to mess with [email protected] Friday, but I think the balance between the E and T forums has been restored and none of the E-regulars troll or flame here (or T-regulars troll or flame there). Hopefully SS's post will be taken in the spirit of CC Friday and not seen as an insult. :thumbsup:

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
That's a good one..

SSINGA said:
You forgot one.

Elmer = Ellsworth owner who wishes he had purchased a Turner and hangs around the kool-aid cooler to appear to be part of the "in" crowd. :D :rolleyes: :cool:
I was thinking of Elwood for that, but couldn't come with as good a description as yours.

·
Flyin Canine
2,274 Posts
jncarpenter said:
...he most certainly does :thumbsup:

....A DHR....
Not only does he have the dhr pictured below, I have personaly seen him in the lift lines at whistler and I think also at northstar.

·
Outcast
8,588 Posts
shanedawg said:
Not only does he have the dhr pictured below, I have personaly seen him in the lift lines at whistler and I think also at northstar.
Whoa, wait a minute. You mean, Kidwoo owns a turner, and ACTUALLY rides it? Interesting concept. Guess he's gonna lose any poseur status he might have had.:D

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
shanedawg said:
Sh1t man.

Say howdy next time.

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
Acadian said:
was he holding my hand? ;)
Piss off gomer.

You don't even ride a turner.

OUT!!! OUT!!!

7 weeks. squeee!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts