Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a pedal that I can unclip for sections of trail that I would not feel comfortable being clipped in. With shimano 540/520s I can unclip and pedal with the arch of the shoe but I slip off a lot I do not want to try crankbros mallets because of the amount of float to unclip and I also like to stay with a pedal I can adjust the tension,looking at shimanos 647 I think the clip will still be in the way.I have read other post about dual sided pedals and the down side of flipping the plattform side over to ride techincal sections.

·
Banned
4,348 Posts
bankofdad said:
I am looking for a pedal that I can unclip for sections of trail that I would not feel comfortable being clipped in. With shimano 540/520s I can unclip and pedal with the arch of the shoe but I slip off a lot I do not want to try crankbros mallets because of the amount of float to unclip and I also like to stay with a pedal I can adjust the tension,looking at shimanos 647 I think the clip will still be in the way.I have read other post about dual sided pedals and the down side of flipping the plattform side over to ride techincal sections.
I think Atomlab has the pedal your'e looking for. Google it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts