Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought you guys may be interested in seeing this. A frame I've been working on for some time now, the first production batch is now complete and this is one of a few I got air freighted over as I couldn't wait to see them.

Sam

·
Registered
156 Posts
Looks really nice, and if the frames are getting made by the same people that build Dialled then they should be pretty indestructable.One of these with an Alfin hub would be a great one bike for everywhere/ever. Head for the Hills is a great choice to show your wares at.

·
Registered
7,490 Posts
I'm looking forward to getting mine. I've got boxes of shiny stuff just waiting to go on it. Got a big ride planned for it.

It's going to replace my Pompino (sorry Brant) - well, replace just one of my Pompinos.

Disc brakes and fatter tyres were the clincher. I seem to spend a lot of time on mtb tracks with my so-called road bikes :)

·
trail rat
7,825 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous! Exactly precisely (bad grammer, I know) the type of bike I want to add to my quiver!

I'm trying not to geek out on max tire size and fender clearances. Is that a dérailleur hanger I see? Ooooh, Rohlhoff or Alfine, yummy! :p Hope someone posts that info soon. :D And a USA source would be excellent. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the nice words guys, I'm very pleased with how they've turned out in the end. So to answer a few questions:

- Geometry and pricing is on the website, along with some more details on clearance etc.
- The full production load is due in the UK at the end of the month, all pre-orders will have priority (yes, that includes you Brian :) though I hope not to take too long to get through those. Our pre-order special offer will be open for another couple of weeks - see site for details.
- US sales are still an issue for me. I am speaking to my insurers again this week to try and resolve that. With any luck we will at least be able to ship to the US very soon, finding a suitable dealer/distributor is a different matter entirely...

Thanks,

Sam

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Singular Peregrine 2009 update

The SF Sam Peregrine (from Sam's photostream on Flickr) is a hot build. I like how the black glossy plastic was painted to match the frame, which also looks to be painted at the same time in the putty color. Did he have the rack custom welded to the fork as well? What is the rack for, strapping a 6 pack to the bike for showing off? :skep:

Watch out, Darth!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.