Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Top Cap Guy
952 Posts
Surlydave said:
Fast Freedie, are you sold out? I can't seem to be able to link to your ad. I'm intrested if you still have some.
I got them still... my old ran out - just relisted a new ad don't have a link for it yet - but it is ad# 97187 under headsets in the Classifieds. Can someone post the new link to the ad when it comes up - I'm headed to work now. Thank you.

Thanks
Fred

·
Registered
6 Posts
scratchy said:
{edit Cloxxki}: please buy an ad, like Fast Freddy did. He also makes no profit, you seem to.
Hey Cloxxki I apologize for posting a reply that may have been construed as a sales ad, but I was merely pointing out another option to Fast Freddie's caps. If I was a spammer I would post on this forum all the time, but as you can see I have 4 posts in the last year. Also I have since placed a paid ad which I had intended doing anyway I just did not have time.
I am not even going to say what section they are in because it may be considered a sales post..

PROFIT is not a dirty word. It is what puts food on the table and a roof over our head. If it wasn't for profit this website would not exist with this free forum for all these fine folks to post their comments, gripes, reviews and rants. By the way Freddie makes a profit at what he sells them for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.