Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm actually posting this for a friend. He's interested in trying a singlespeed before he actually makes the plunge. As critical as gearing is on a singlespeed, I'm guessing the chances of a shop rental or demo are pretty slim, but you folks would know better than I would.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
I have a cannondale 1FG Large 2003/2004. Its also (not intentional spam) for sale.

Needs pedals and a 27.2 seatpost/seat which I can arrange if needed, but prefer not to.

let me know

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just sent him an email - I'll be sure and get you the info and put him in touch with you. He lives in Palo Alto and works in San Francisco (and lacks internet access at work) - I think he's right around 6 feet tall.

He's an avid road and mountain biker - I can totally see him up for a new challenge.

Thanks ahead of time for all the help!

·
-_-
4,748 Posts
Ain't no thing, but a single ring!!

MrCrash said:
I just sent him an email - I'll be sure and get you the info and put him in touch with you. He lives in Palo Alto and works in San Francisco (and lacks internet access at work) - I think he's right around 6 feet tall.

He's an avid road and mountain biker - I can totally see him up for a new challenge.

Thanks ahead of time for all the help!
Well, now I know my ride won't fit, but if he decides to pull the triger, and wants to buy one locally, IE: Palo Alto area, let me know. We can get a factory or custom bike built up, once a deposit's made. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts