Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently did some riding in the Cable, WI area and found some very nice single track trails (Rock Lake, Ojibwe & Esker) which are part of the CAMBA trail system. The trails have good flow and we didn't want to spend too much time stopping to take pics, but we forced ourselves to get off the bikes a few times to snap some shots.

The little cabin on the hill was our main hangout when not biking.

Attachments

·
Loser
5,536 Posts
I guess its Wisconsin's turn...

After all the CB stuff from last week, now we got a couple from Wisconsin. I have in-laws in Wisconsin, I typically stay behind while the wife takes the kids out there. Maybe I gotta rethink that for next year, looks like some nice stuff! I checked mapblast and both these places are within a couple of hours from our in-laws lake house.

John

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jisch said:
I have in-laws in Wisconsin, I typically stay behind while the wife takes the kids out there. Maybe I gotta rethink that for next year, looks like some nice stuff! I checked mapblast and both these places are within a couple of hours from our in-laws lake house.

John
Oh absolutely. If you happen to be in the area it's worth taking the bike w/ you. Rock Lake & the Ojibwe have many sections which are fairly rugged/rocky (particularly the Hildebrandt Loop of Rock Lake) which I failed to capture w/ the camera. Like I said, we were jammin' along & having too much fun.

If you could only do one of these rides I'd choose the recently completed Rock Lake trail. Prime habitat for the RacerX. I believe there's a link to CAMBA's website over in the midwest forum if you're interested in more info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.