Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have we touched on this topic yet?
is there such a thing? for single speed gloves, do you have to ride a SS bike and wear single speed gloves? what if you are riding a geared bike and wearing single speed gloves? does the single speed police run out and hunt you down?

Do my laundry, do the dishes, mow the lawn, clean the tub... bla bla bla... light my cigarette, make me a sandwich, bake me a pie...

Here's a beer for a long ride I just completed.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stahr_Nut said:
SS gloves? I'm skeptical, that glove looks like it has seen too much grip-shift use.:skep:

I like Fox Digit gloves.

BTW - you wear your watch on the wrong hand.
That's just ware and tare on them gloves.
I wear my watch on what's right because a loooong time ago, when I broke my left arm (and I am a leftie) and had to wear a cast, I started wearing my watch on the right. Even my brakes are Euro style for ya biatches.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
What about 29er specific gloves designed to deal with the extra torque applied to the bars due to the larger wheels. They should be strong enough for the average Single Speed rider.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Not to one up yall, but I ride with one hand on my singlespeed (left hand, and I'm right handed!). Single hand, single speed. I tried one pedal too but my left leg is so strong it broke a frame in half. Unicycle has already been done so I don't mess with that.

Therefore I would only need one glove, would I be able to purchase just one glove for half the price of a pair? Thanks....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts