Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yah, I'm probably gonna get it placing this question in this forum, but what the heck. Are there any SS frames out there with ISCG tabs to put a Hammerschmidt up front? A two gear system sounds kinda fun.

·
aka baycat
8,480 Posts
Think you either have to go custom or find a hardtail frame with ICSG tabs and make it a single speed with a tensioner or White Industires ENO hub, but not sure how that would work with a Hammerschmidt.

If you want a two gear system why not a ENO double double, Schlump or just put two cogs on the rear hub.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have thought of doing the same, but I have yet to find a gear ratio in the rear w/ my hammerschmidt that I think I would be happy with the jump back and forth up front to only have 2 speeds. Haven't found a good frame though.

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Check out FoShnizles Lynskey, of which has ICSG tabs.....

·
Registered
153 Posts
We (Lynskey) can add an ISCG tab to any of our frames, as well as Hammerschmidt cable routing. In addition we even offer a "Hammerschmidt package", you can see the details here and read about it on Bike Rumor here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The NS surge does and the Transition TransAM is going to be offered with one I hear. The TransAM is offered with a hammerschmidt so I would think it has them now

·
Propr
1,192 Posts
k_mill said:
The NS surge does and the Transition TransAM is going to be offered with one I hear. The TransAM is offered with a hammerschmidt so I would think it has them now
My TransAM came with the ISCG's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts