Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Tandem MTB World championships along with the MUni's long course World championships and the Single Speed cash championships will all he held on October 10 2009 Cool CA.
Come see the toughest of the hardcore MTB racers.
See the Off road unicycle crazys put in two to three hard long laps along side the best hardcore MTB tandems racers from around the world hammer it out. Come see the Unicycle bastards from Portland Oregon www.unicyclebastards.com.
These guys have done it all on one wheel, from Trials tricks, polo matches to 100 mile rides.
Then there is the hardcore single speed racers with balls of steel( Lets no forget the gals). The Single Speed cash championships is all about pain and cash. The more that sign up, more cash goes into the pot. 300 racer limit on SS.
More information coming soon at www.globalbiorhythmevents.com

·
more skier than biker
2,437 Posts
chairthruster said:
Where is this mythical steed I've heard so much about!? PICS. I'll settle for frame only ;)
unfortunately, I will only be able to take pictures of various boxes of parts until the frame gets here.....in March :(

But that's OK, I will be a little pre-occupied in Jan, Feb, March anyway with other things :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.