Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a new daily driver to and from work and want to a single speed, belt driven, steel frame(I can give on this), 29er...as if this isn't a niche market already, I'm 6'7". Does anyone have any ideas on where I can find some thing to fit the bill.....which is under $1500 I don't care if I have to build from frame up...

Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
First thing that comes to mind is Spot Brand Bicycles. They do stock(XL) and custom sizes. Pricing starts about where you're looking.

·
Registered
298 Posts
vindiggitydog said:
2011 Raliegh XXIX....fits all the criteria.
The largest size they offer is probably closer to a 22", but otherwise it meets his criteria.

To the OP, the ETT on the XL XXIX is 640mm and the seat tube is 545mm. Like I said, probably too small, but worth a shot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have like the xxix but also thought it would be too small.... but that is pretty much the bike for me...

·
Registered
298 Posts
swilln22 said:
I have like the xxix but also thought it would be too small.... but that is pretty much the bike for me...
Check the top tube on your favorite bike and see how much they differ. You may be able to run a long layback post and a longish stem and be perfectly happy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts