Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
dam those are awsome. love the ones lookin up at the rider.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Excellent pics..

Nice pics,

They make me stoked to want to ride.

?Could you please let us know what kind of camera your shooting with?

Peace,
J-Mizzle

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
ironhorsebike1 said:
cool pics. nice job. i only slightly disliked the one of the drop that appears to be on a golf course or has something grassy in the background because it was a little too close to the rider.
no way that is cool too

·
Fartographer
1,847 Posts
Cool

These are all nice. Looks like you're getting good exposures and you've got a good eye for the action and timing. I'd like to see you integrate the background into the photos more. One of the differences between a decent photo and a great photo is having the background work with and be an important part of the photo. So look at the background and think about how it works with the rider and the composition.

For experienced photographers' opinions and advice, check out the forums on my site, including the Sports Photography forum: http://forums.photographyreview.com/

PhotographyREVIEW.com and PCPhotoREVIEW.com are part of the Mtbr family. So they should feel fairly familiar. Plus, there are a bunch of guys from this site who use the photo sites, too. Mountain bike photographers are always welcome.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
I like the 1st three pics, even though the 2nd one is a bit blurry, the rider still is in focus. the last 3 need work :p , but hey, I like them. Post more if you have them! :) :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.