Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Thanks for the ride stoke! No riding in Ft Collins for a bit, snow is everywhere. The SoMo, Holbert vid was cool, went there a few years back with a fast group, rode the crap out of all of SoMo for 2 days, gotta get back there someday.

Speaking of vid's, gotta learn to edit, have some good one's from my GoPro, just too long.

Cheers:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
inkpad said:
Speaking of vid's, gotta learn to edit, have some good one's from my GoPro, just too long.
Thanks.

Windows MovieMaker is extremely easy to use and is probably loaded on your system (if you're on windows). If you can navigate your way to mtbr you can edit video using it.

BTW - the Rev blew up before I got it out of the parking lot:eekster:. In route to push now.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
LncNuvue said:
Thanks.

Windows MovieMaker is extremely easy to use and is probably loaded on your system (if you're on windows). If you can navigate your way to mtbr you can edit video using it.

BTW - the Rev blew up before I got it out of the parking lot:eekster:. In route to push now.
Thanks for the tip! I did hear about the Rev issues. Once Darren gets his hands on it you will be golden though. Mine has seen at least 20 aggressive rides since he worked his magic, no hiccups yet.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
40,270 Posts
Riding Holbert tomorrow. :thumbsup:

The highline F-ing rocks on the switchbacks on the first part of the trail.

·
George Dickel
371 Posts
All the bullsh*t

that has been recently been going on here on the Turner forum is neutralized by posts like this - thanks so much for the fantastic riding footage. Makes my want go ride immediately - despite the cold and rain. Two thumbs up from me:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.