Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Currywurst
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Signed up for the Avalanche 1 class this weekend at Silverton- heading down either Thurs night or early Fri morning - depending on weather, staying until sunday. Killer snow at the moment , looking for someone to split a room/diesel with.....any takers??

·
Wu-Tang Academy Alumni
983 Posts
I'd come up there and make some turns with you but I'm headed up to AK tomorrow 'till the 22nd. Enjoy, I was up there on opening day and had a blast. Fresh, untracked, knee deep turns well into the afternoon.

If you haven't been to Silverton before, you should know that the food really isn't that good around town. I would recommend The Brown Bear for good eats and do your drinkin' in the uber plush Silverton Mtn. lodge (this will be funny as soon as you see the "lodge").

·
Currywurst
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have heard that the food kinds sucks, but all I want to eat is p-o-w-d-e-r....have fun in AK. - guessing that your bringing your fatttys for some real fun?

·
Wu-Tang Academy Alumni
983 Posts
I'll be bringing both of my solid snowboards. I was able to fit my Venture 181 and my Lib 172 in one bag with one set of binders, so I think I'm covered in the fatty dept. :thumbsup:

The Alyeska snow report says 29" in the last 24 hours. Siverton just got 18" so you will definatly get the goods as well.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Have a safe trip

and give me a call when you guys get back into town.
Oh, and give the little guy one of your famous hugs!!!

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
They say don't go
On Silverton mountain
if you're lookin
for a wife.

Cuz Clifton Clower
Has a pretty young daughter
and he's mighty handy
with a gun and a knife.

Sorry. My bad. Poor impulse control.

·
Currywurst
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anonymous said:
They say don't go
On Silverton mountain
if you're lookin
for a wife.

Cuz Clifton Clower
Has a pretty young daughter
and he's mighty handy
with a gun and a knife.

Sorry. My bad. Poor impulse control.

nice one, seems like the entire girl power posse was there, and fyi - I wouldn't fawk with them at all, they can kill bears and ski sick pow lines till dark, then bang your brains out after they drink you under the table

1 - 12 of 12 Posts