Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cheesiest
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone done the Enduro Downhill before? I'm interested to find out what the format is.

·
crash and burn at 45
250 Posts
I know this is after the fact, but i rode the course on my 575 on wednesday on my way throught to yellowstone. I didn't have enough brake to hang on that course with any hope of control. Most of it was super fun, but super steep in sections. 3300 vert is quite a drop for a course

·
Registered
3 Posts
drydirtrider said:
I know this is after the fact, but i rode the course on my 575 on wednesday on my way throught to yellowstone. I didn't have enough brake to hang on that course with any hope of control. Most of it was super fun, but super steep in sections. 3300 vert is quite a drop for a course
Supersteep? I didn't see anything I would even consider steep, and I ran practice runs all day Friday on the enduro course. Granted, I decided to just race Saturday's Jam Session, as I decided I didn't want to race an enduro course for my second-ever DH event, but based on the fact that blazing-fast pros were the last riders out of the gates, I think staying on the brakes would be the least of your worries!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.