Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TranceX Rider
948 Posts
Great Scott! That's a steal! Real deal! To0 bad though, It won't fit me like a glove (I think). I'm 5' 11"...

*Moderators, apologize for the double posting. My DSL acting up on me again.... Thanks.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[email protected], framed, that's too bad. I almost didn't make the original post for fear the thing had already sold... figured I'd get flamed something fierce.

Someone out there got a sick deal, though. Hopefully they find their way to the mtbr.com fourms and brag.

--MW

·
Registered
13 Posts
framed said:
They just cancelled my order - said it had already been sold to some other lucky bastard (OK, they didn't use those exact words). :madman: Easy come, easy go I guess.
Um ... that's lucky biatch, not bastard! :p

I'm actually shocked I got if so many others were interested -- one of the guys posted the link on our local forum, and I jumped. Rest assured I'll give her a great home. UPS tracking says she'll be here tomorrow, and I promise pics once I complete the build. I'll be stripping my one-size-too-big Flux to get the job done. While I love the Flux, too big is too big -- I've been trolling eBay and mtbr classifieds for months trying to find a comparable small frame.

-- Cathy

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
badge882 said:
Just as a follow up, to show that I was sincere in offering the bargain frame a good home, here it is all built up:

It's perfect. I love it.
Sweet! I was wondering if you'd come back and post... thanks. :)

--MW

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.