Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in the market for a new pair of shoes and Im in need for some help on Sidi's sizing. Im currently wearing a MENS 10 but they seem a little big once my feet swell and the leather breaks in.

How are Sidi's sizes? I printed their sizing chart out off their website and it says im between a 8.5 and a 10 basically. So Im kinda worried about what to order. Im thinking about a 9-9.5 but I would like some opinions from others.

Im looking at the Dominator 5s.

Thanks.
B

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
All I will say is "heed there width sizing off the chart". Seriously check the width of your foot on their chart and buy exactly what it recomends. I always thought I had a super wide foot as I was always having to buy EE in shoes if I could find them for a nice fit - seems maybe I just don't like tight shoes :confused: - anyway I did the same when I was getting ready to buy mine, DL the chart check length/size, then checked width. Well according to SIDI I should get their "narrow" version and about a size 48, I couldn't find a store with the narrow so I just ordered the normal width. Well besides prob needing a slightly shorter size say 47.5 I definitely could do with the narrow model and because of that the shoes overall are quite big for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.