Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alot of guys have this discipline mastered, but this guy has some of the most unique line choices I've ever seen. Prepare to be stoked.

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tell me you didnt say wtf for that tree flip..!!! Or the track-stand to tailwhip!? WHAT!?

·
Registered
280 Posts
i know this video has been posted all over the place and over and over lol.. but i never tire of watching it over and over... what kind of bike is he riding? and what's his story? //g

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ALL THESE INSPIRED BIKES GUYS ARE SICK:

check this guy, sean watson. NO friggin BRAKES.

·
Me hates pinchflat
2,415 Posts
JSUN said:
Tell me you didnt say wtf for that tree flip..!!! Or the track-stand to tailwhip!? WHAT!?
Now that you mention it, I did say WHAT THE F.CK out loud when i saw the tree flip
insane :thumbsup:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yeah, I've already seen it, saved it to my favorites on youtube... But still, when I clicked the link and it started playing, even though I've seen it plenty of times, I still sat and watched it all the way through and stared in amazement the whole time...:p Amazing stuff. Some people wanna argue if he is 'better' than Ryan Leech. I say you can't compare, 2 different riders, 2 different styles, both mindblowing in different ways.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,954 Posts
Same here. Seen it dozens of times and I still click on it everytime and sit in slack-jawed wonder.

The tree flip is cool but the fifteen feet to flat drop off the overpass onto his back tire (on a hardtail) is insane. Not to mention the fence ride at the begining. Just hopping up onto the wall to attempt riding the fence blows my mind.
Total freak of nature. And sooooooo fluid and smooth. Wow.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I’m not 100% sure but I think this was the top searched sports video on Youtube for 2009 which if you think about it that’s pretty F***ing sweet for mountain biking in general.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts