Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's awesome looks like a lot of fun. We got some snow in jersey but then we had some rain with that so it turned into slush and froze overnight. So the trails here are all ice.

·
Registered
7,146 Posts
I am glad you posted those pictures.

My wife and I have been temped to put bikes in the back of the truck and drive south until it is warm. I was sort of hoping that by Vegas it would be decent, but that isn't what I am looking for. Oh

I guess I will have to enjoy skiing in -34C.

·
V-Shaped Rut
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you just mean this weekend? Normally Vegas is sunny and warm (by winter standards) and I would imagine most of that snow will be gone by next week. I have a tradition every year of an x-mas motorcycle ride and x-mas eve BBQ to give you an idea of what is normal. :D

I think the news was saying this is the most snowfall vegas has seen in like 30 years. Its certainly the most (and only) accumulation I've seen in my 4 years here.

LMN said:
I am glad you posted those pictures.

My wife and I have been temped to put bikes in the back of the truck and drive south until it is warm. I was sort of hoping that by Vegas it would be decent, but that isn't what I am looking for. Oh

I guess I will have to enjoy skiing in -34C.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts