Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in lovely New Mexico we are actually having a winter. Snow, cold, wind, a little more cold and a little more snow, oh and some wind.

Packing up the bikes on Monday and going to Sedona for a few days. Weather report says it will be 70 degrees. Yea!

·
Registered
86 Posts
same weather in houston, its not cold, onlt 35, but i mean its houston the high today is only 60. ughh Its really a pain trying to get a stripped nut off of my bike when I cant feel my hands.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yeah, I'm in the same boat

If you think it's cold down there, here in Thompson, MB, we're at -38 deg C this morning and with an extreme wind chill warning, it's apparently -51 deg C!!! Uuugggllly!!

love to be able to pack the bikes and go somewhere warm, but I think the car is frozen:eekster:

·
Is my rear tire flat?
858 Posts
Here in Washington State

We had some snow and cold in December and January. Now late January and February we still have some cooler temps but dry and sunny. Here are two photos in the above conditions, respectively.

db

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.