Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
:eek:
That DJ with the boulder tranny = holy ****

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that an RM Flatline he's rockin?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
for some reason my ADHD kept me from seeing the video when it was posted a while back.

I like it better when the vid's are embedded so I don't go somewhere else to watch them, so I tried to embed it, which didn't work, oh well.

was enough stoke for me to go out and dig even though it's about 112 degrees outside this weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
General Havoc said:
for some reason my ADHD kept me from seeing the video when it was posted a while back.

I like it better when the vid's are embedded so I don't go somewhere else to watch them, so I tried to embed it, which didn't work, oh well.

was enough stoke for me to go out and dig even though it's about 112 degrees outside this weekend.
not sure what this has to do with my point?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bxxer rider said:
not sure what this has to do with my point?
with your dyslexia I'm not sure anyone ever understands the things you post, and many times you have a hard time understanding simple questions and/or responses, therefore it might be best if you just sit back and enjoy the video link I posted.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.