Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I know a lot of tour company operators hang out here so I had a question for you guy's/girl's. I just purchased a Ford e-series 15 passenger van which our shop in Ridgway Colorado will be using for a shuttle. I'm talking with a local welder about putting a roof rack system on it that holds bikes by the crank arm for ease of putting up and down. I've seen a lot of these rack systems on the shuttles in Moab and was wondering if anyone had drawing with dimensions or can recommend a company to contact to have one of these racks made.
At this point even some good pic's would help if nothing else.
Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
303 Posts
rcharrette said:
Hi all, I know a lot of tour company operators hang out here so I had a question for you guy's/girl's. I just purchased a Ford e-series 15 passenger van which our shop in Ridgway Colorado will be using for a shuttle. I'm talking with a local welder about putting a roof rack system on it that holds bikes by the crank arm for ease of putting up and down. I've seen a lot of these rack systems on the shuttles in Moab and was wondering if anyone had drawing with dimensions or can recommend a company to contact to have one of these racks made.
At this point even some good pic's would help if nothing else.
Thank you for your help!
Randy, give Coyote Shuttle a call in Moab. They build racks for themselves and several other local companies.

·
Registered
755 Posts
If that doesn't help and you are coming to Bend any time soon, we can get you in touch with the welder who just designed a rack for our van. We love it, it is pretty burly but will last for years and was even painted red to match the logo writing on our van. Send me an email for contact info: [email protected]

:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts