Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Lemmy Rules!
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Credit goes to Nspace for the idea for this thread. We all have a room in the house where we keep our bike memorabilia/keepsakes etc. Mine is in my basement office. Here's a picture. Let's see yours'...

Attachments

·
Registered
450 Posts
One shot from the bottom of the stairs showing a 12" supercycle mounted to the trainer for my 4yr old daughter with my workshop and some old frames on the background. Second shot is the current rack of bikes and some recent race plates, prizes, and blue mountain bike park passes.

The really bright object is a Hi-Vis vest I wear from time to time when riding in the city in the dark. Surprising how bright it is.

Attachments

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
Not so much a shrine as a space that has accumulated about 25 years worth of riding detritus.

DSCF0145.JPG

·
Registered
1,855 Posts

Pic of the garage when I got it set up after first moving in. Above the work bench is now a full set of kitchen cabinets we pulled out of a house that was being demolished. Also beer fridge has been added under the work bench, another free item from trolling craigslist.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Thread is making me anxious!

Big changes came and the bike cave needed an overhaul. Flat screen and beer fridge were unplugged, work bench ripped out, walls torn down. There is now heaps of bikes, piles of parts, messes of tools strewn about and great visions....just need a free weekend to execute and the courage to go to ikea and acquire some storage solutions.

·
mtbr Decade+
1,545 Posts
Well, I think Enduramil may have a picture of himself up as well. It seems we have identified the TWO ECMTB's that have never met a mirror they were unhappy with.

·
Team NFI
5,303 Posts
Well, I think Enduramil may have a picture of himself up as well. It seems we have identified the TWO ECMTB's that have never met a mirror they were unhappy with.
Nope. If you look at this pic that is female. Specifically Caledon's own Lisa Bentley.

·
Team NFI
5,303 Posts
We moved into our first place not too long ago. My workshop was last on my wife's priority list so now that we have the rest of the place in order, I was able to find some time to spend organizing my bike workshop/man cave in our unfinished basement.

Like you Tom, it has taken longer then I woul like to get it done. Have a huge pile of stuff in the area after moving. Tool wall still has away to go as have files and other bits to go up. Next big part is the wall pic right. Insulate and plywood to hang bikes, tires and wheels.

·
Lemmy Rules!
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Full disclosure here, folks...I have two bike shrines. The previous photograph was the Outer Shrine. Here is the Inner Sanctum, where all the wrenching takes place...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts