Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need a few piccys of these very sexy machines. I'll start with a couple of pics of Litespeed Niota Al, with SunSingletrack wheels, Race Face kit, SRAM X7/XT transmission and Manitou Black Comps, with custom fitted TPC lockout. It only arrived today, so its had no more than a pootle around my back garden. Roll on the weekend...

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
'98 Merlin

Just bought this used Merlin and am loving it. It's got a mix of XT and XTR with Chris King hubs.
I have been a roadie for a long time but today went on my first real trail ride. My friend is an experienced rider and taught me a lot.
The Merlin is light, responsive and a fast climber, my friend called it "snappy". Needs new tires though. Maybe the Fire XC or Mythos.
I guess I am hooked!
The pic shows the Merlin, Litespeed Tuscany and an unknown maker track bike.

Attachments

·
Want to vent?
654 Posts
heres mine again....=)

01 Toccoa

Wolf it looks like you have the SID Race Ti upper mated to the SID SL lowers?...am i correct......

I miss the electric blue sid and the electric red judy race of 01 those colors were nice too

·
[QUOTE=1]Lalo [/QUOTE]
230 Posts
Cupidstunt said:
We need a few piccys of these very sexy machines. I'll start with a couple of pics of Litespeed Niota Al, with SunSingletrack wheels, Race Face kit, SRAM X7/XT transmission and Manitou Black Comps, with custom fitted TPC lockout. It only arrived today, so its had no more than a pootle around my back garden. Roll on the weekend...
how does it ride your Niota Al? any problems? does the aluminium frameset works good?of which year it is?
hehehe

as the other thread I'm thinking on buying a 2006 Litespeed Niota AL do you recomend it?

·
Banned
2,994 Posts
Sorry to see that Joe

JoeDesperado said:
that's what my tomac revolver looked like:

and this is the reason why I have to send it to ABG (quite a long way from europe :rolleyes: ):

:(
That frame is junk now, have you found out if it's warranted?

Hope you got a back up ride.

·
Registered
473 Posts
hey jerk

bikes break, doesnt matter who builds them or what they are made of.

Go to any one of these chat rooms and you will find people talking about broken frames.

A lot of people use these sites simply to complain, so you sometimes see more negative stuff than positive.

Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
TiRyder said:
bikes break, doesnt matter who builds them or what they are made of.

Go to any one of these chat rooms and you will find people talking about broken frames.

A lot of people use these sites simply to complain, so you sometimes see more negative stuff than positive.

Just my 2 cents
word.

·
Get your freak on!
2,696 Posts
Heres one i have in my garage... (Dads..). It is used once a week (occasionaly more), and it doesn't see much 'rough' terrain, No drops, jumps or racing, so i'm not expecting it to crack anytime soon.

(Old photos, only changes from when the photos were taken are carbon spacers, 990 cassette and new lighter tires. It weighs in at about 12.9kg at the moment).

Attachments

1 - 20 of 289 Posts