Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
I'm agreeing. I like the superman seat grab's also. Nice video, i don't understand how pro's do that kind of stuff...

·
Registered
592 Posts
I understand that but, they must have been biking there whole life, or most of it.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Front flips are always pretty crazy to see. and then I also like corked 360's and such (at least that's what I think they are called)
Front Flip at 2:22

Corked 360 approximately 1:00 and 2:56

·
Local Paperboy Hero
986 Posts
I like WCH's take on it... your favorite trick that you can actually do. Here is me doing two of my favorites...

One Foot Table
Soil Bicycle Stunt performer Slope Extreme sport

Turndown
Clothing Tire Bicycle wheel Wheel Bicycle frame

As far as my favorite tricks that I can't do... I'd say one foot table seatgrab 360s. Or, a gnarly ass inverted 3 like Chris Doyle is doing here....
Natural environment Tree Forest Soil Woodland

·
Registered
561 Posts
i love xups, tire grabs, boost, and some other stuff i dont have pics or vids of like wallrides, 180s, 3s etc my comps bein retarded, i'll snag some pics soon

Attachments

·
tuck-n-roll master
636 Posts
i don't really have a favorite personal trick, but my favorite trick that i can't do is something i saw in a bmx vid a while ago. it was a 360 toboggan over a 20 ft gap. the rotation was SLOW and the rider was leaning all the way back. i can't find the clip, but i promise you that is was quite stylish.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts