Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 437 Posts

·
'Calm Down'
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a "Lets see your Fat Bike" thread....

I'll start :thumbsup:

Here's my Quiring 29er setup for winter duty. It happens to fit a 3.0" x 26 rear tire. And of course it will fit an Endomorph in the front with a DeSalvo fat fork.

jw

·
Harrumph
1,598 Posts
Whoo Hoo

Here's one I haven't thrown out there yet. @ the Arrowhead 135 start.

Attachments

·
Administrator
11,425 Posts
GrumpyOne said:
This is a "Lets see your Fat Bike" thread....

I'll start :thumbsup:

Here's my Quiring 29er setup for winter duty. It happens to fit a 3.0" x 26 rear tire. And of course it will fit an Endomorph in the front with a DeSalvo fat fork.

jw

that is pretty cool. I am now wonder if a nokkian will fit in my El Mariachi rear. Expensive experiment.

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
I have converted a few Turners into Phat Snaux Bikes

5-Spots:

Sultan:

I have a Pugsley too.

Beach cruising:

Cranberry cruising:

I have some whale-hucking pics as well, but those seem to upset certain people. :p

·
Bike Fiend
146 Posts
Here's my Surly 1x1 fat bike conversion... large marge rims, DH tires, and gears.

It's a 'budget' fat bike. Not nearly as cool as some of the fat bike projects already posted here.

Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Tire Bicycle wheel Wheel

·
Dr Gadget is IN
2,378 Posts
It ain't mine

This was made (IIRC) by Traffic cycles for the "Ride the Spine" guys. I think they named it Chupacabra - but I can't find much by that name.

Attachments

·
Witty McWitterson
5,023 Posts
A few from town here.
From pugs

and mine:

And there's one more coming too. In a town of 6k, we have four of 'em, with possibly more sold. With the help of one of these guys, we're going to try to market them to hunters in the area[people love shootin' stuff here].

1 - 20 of 437 Posts