Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see all these threads for S-works and stuff, but just no regular Stumpjumper FSR posts. I want to see pics. I will be getting my Expert in about a month, but want to see everyone elses to keep my excited. Does anyone have a pic of the Red/Black Expert test bike? I want to see it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I will be getting the same bike in the spring and would like to see photos that others have as well.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Creeper for the pics. That test bike is pretty. I wouldn't mind some detail shots of that bike if you have any. Lets some more pics of those beautiful Stumpys. Come on guys don't hold out on us. We are just dying to get our own, if Spech could keep these things in stock we could drool over our own. Until then help us out with more pics.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Snap!!!

Heres the testbike I borrowed late last year...also included some pics with my 08 Expert for comparison.

Love my 08 but the10 is a vast improvement in small bump compliance and the brain is now extremely dialed!

To sum up - 2010 like a mini Enduro whereas my 08 is more grown up Epic :)

Both bikes are medium.

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow

Thanks for the pics. They are beautiful bikes. Anyone have a black 2010 expert that they can show us some pics? Can't wait to order mine. It will be soon now. Let's hear some reviews on those bikes too. Tell us what you guys think about the new stumpys.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey guys this thread is dying. Great photos so far. Lets keep it up. Does nobody have any reviews on their new stumpys? Let's hear what you have to say about those beautiful bikes. I am counting the days before mine is ordered. Just waiting for them to get in stock. Hoping only a few more weeks. Keep us going.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great pics guys. Keep then coming. We still haven't heard any reviews on your bikes. Tell us what you think about your new Stumpys: Pros, Cons, etc...

Spech keeps pushing back the available dates for the Expert, saying early April now. WTF Spech... We want our bikes.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My thread has died and I am trying to revive it. Talked to my outside rep this week about getting one of the test bikes since none of the regular experts are in stock till April. He tried hard but Spech wouldn't let me order one. Shops only. Kinda crazy Spech has over 50 test bikes (just in a size Large) in stock for the shops to buy and they don't move very fast, but can't get any regular experts in stock to sell. I don't quite understand that one.

Just venting a little. I just am antsy to get that bike and ride it. Big trip planned for March and no bike to ride yet. Hope Spech pulls through for those of us waiting.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Intencity said:
I'll be posting pics soon. I'll be picking mine up this week. I just ordered the frame, and built it out, so I guess that's why I'm getting mine sooner.
My guess is you ordered the Pro if it is frame only? I would love to do that but don't have the cash to build one up. Can't wait to see your pics though. Get those for us as soon as you can. I think that most would want a review too. Anyone else out there with a 2010 Stumpy FSR that can give us a review?

1 - 20 of 257 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.