Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Singletrack minded
1,948 Posts
Did you hand polish them or use a buffing wheel of some sort?
What sort of polish?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Here's mine... it's a bit dirtier now.

Click image for the slideshow.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks everyone,
I just got a text msg that my frame and fork arrived this past week. It'll be a while till i build it up. The GF is kinda pissed that I bought another frame and fork.

·
Oji
130 Posts
Based on my experience, the a medium cage derailleur will be no problem. I just built an MCR as a 2x9 with using a standard XT triple crank set from which I removed the big ring and replaced it with a Race Face 34t bash guard. I'm running a medium cage Sram X9 rear derailleur and cut the chain to eliminate slack in the small ring, small cog position. No shifting issues at all.

·
Registered
82 Posts
running medium cage SRAMx9 on my 1x9 and shifting is spot on and much less chain slap than when had long cage. sorry no pics, trying to figure out how to shrink file size (pics take too much memory).

·
Certified Clyde
90 Posts
Dreamsicle (Dreamcycle) Inspired

Finally did my dreamsicle (dreamcycle) inspired build I've been toying with for about a year. Originally I originally intended to use the Nashbar Signature frame, but I'm stoked I waited long enough to pick up my MCR. Love it!

The white and orange is a bit obnoxious, and I love it!

Waiting for my new Jagwire Hydralic white hoses to come in so I can go all white for the hoses.

Sorry for the pic quality, I'm not the best photographer yet.

Cody

·
Registered
60 Posts
photorider said:
Hey what are those beasts in the background? Cool funky wildlife visuals.
In my pic they're camels. The animals are reared on the property / farm / ranch where my mtbclub tracks are. Link is below.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts