Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
steep fast and loose :)
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's mine - they get much more use than the Nicolai as they're easier to clean and I'm a deep deep hard riding hardtail fan. especially Titanium hardtails :D

hummer is currently being re-specced and re-built.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Unfortunately, as you know it's not a Nic. No sooner do i build one for myself, someone goes off with it. there's a few culprits on here! (not that I'm complaing of course:D) I'll have to get pics of the new FR I'm building. In the meantime I'm riding the not so lean green machine. Still an awesome bike just a bit porky for trail use.

·
Registered
898 Posts
My slightly modified 2005 Enduro. It started life as a regular SX Trail with Fifth Excrement coil shock. Then it gained a Fox DHX coil with Ti spring. In both guises it had 150mm front and rear. Then about a year ago I retro fitted a DHX Air shock to reduce the travel to 130mm and reduce the weight. It now rides so much better.

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
Oh go on Whafe I can't believe you're the modest type ;)

I only have this crappy pic of my other bike. A Dialled Bikes Prince Albert. It's so good it went off a drop off last night without me, landed on it's wheels and carried on down the trail for a few metres. It's actually bright orange and not salmon :rolleyes:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hey whafe, don't worry i've also got a lot of bikes, even if i'm still a student !
Here is my "trial" bike, I don't use it really often, but it's very fun to ride with a trial bike, you can jump on the rear wheel as much as you want !

And my new bike which should be at home tonight !!! A Sunn Kern lt, 160mm for enduro in my lovely mountains (which are under 50cm of snow today ....) I would have bought a helius AM if I had enough money, but now I can't afford it, so this bike will be perfect, elected for two years best enduro of the year by a french magazine !

And of course I've got my Ion ST and my bmxtb...

·
Castron BTT Crew
80 Posts
The_Lecht_Rocks said:
I'm a deep deep hard riding hardtail fan.
This one is my favourite. The Helius FR is amazing, but the P7 go sweeeet and it never complains. :D

In few weeks is gonna receive a serious update, probably the SXs from the Helius and a new Stem+Handlebar.

Sorry, but I only have action photos. ;-)

Attachments

·
steep fast and loose :)
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
titopol - brilliant pics.
my ex-girlfriend had an original P7 about 12 / 15 years ago - brilliant bike, my riding buddy still has one from back then too....the new one's are great - especially now they're designed around a 130mm fork :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.