Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to give a shout out to Rev Grips. Ever since early 2016 when I severely fractured my wrist and now have a titanium plate and screws, I've endured wrist pain. I installed a pair of Rev Grips last month and have to say, my wrist pain is no longer. When I first heard or RG, I was skeptical, but it was apparent after the first ride these were going to work.
While $80 for grips might sound a little expensive, I've found that the relief I have experienced is priceless.

Just mentioning this in case there are others out there that have similar wrist issues.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
If you are still having issues, check out the Flexx bars from Fasst. I've been running them recently to help with my hand pain and the difference is incredible, much more so than the Rev Grips, which weren't all that helpful for me.

·
since 4/10/2009
34,600 Posts
I'm getting the results I wanted from Vibrocore bars. I'm guessing my issues weren't nearly as prominent as some of you who have been trying out other solutions, though. They're definitely one of those options that provides a much smaller difference. Another part of my problem was that the bars giving me trouble were just obscenely stiff carbon bars to begin with, so almost any bar with a little flex is a major improvement.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.