Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any reason I should switch the stock fox f29 RL on the 2010 stumpjumper fsr expert, for the fox 32 f29 FIT RLC. Will the compression adjustability be worth it. I can get a good deal on the fork, but I don't want to get it if the stock f29 will do just fine. I do like the white of the 32 f29 though.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Are you happy with the fork thats on the bike now??

If it were me i would buy it depending on the deal. On the same note most of the time i dont really need those sweet things....will you notice a difference in dampening probably. Either way you have yorself a sweet fork fit cartrige or not.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Ummm

Have you trail ridden one of the new FIT forks or are you buying into the FOX marketing hype?

Did you notice the difference, and more importantly, is it worth the difference of the upgrade?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have not ridden the fit fork, that's why i was asking. i'm of the belief that while, yes, more often times than not there is hype, but also new technology does occasionally roll around and benefits everyone. not sure if this is the case with the fit, thus the question.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts