Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
wtf-in f is goin on here? and what ya doin in sd? sounds like ya need to drive east a bit and have a kiltlifter or 3. sorry to hear the bad news robbie.

·
Hisforever
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Late night beer induced reply...indeed the dhr is the big brother. they should be out sooner than late. worth the wait? for sure we'll see.

Dirtbikes are the schit! Just picked up dad a new one! Super mental trailblazin fun you know. If theres hate for a dirtbike, uh, hmmmm...treehuggers to the right.

Sweet anno black Highline :rockon: spam lives on.

So who wants a late christmas present???

or

Happy New Years Winter build project??

:thumbsup:

:p

:band: :band:

·
thats right living legend
6,360 Posts
SHAHEEB said:
If theres hate for a dirtbike, uh, hmmmm...treehuggers to the right.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Hisforever
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
cactuscorn said:
the question remains, are ya still in maui or did ya leave for the midwest?
I should just move to Kansas, I hear the riding is stellar there! :p

Actually the padre y madre live in the hills. I'm not going anywhere. Lazyness is the reason those letters were there makin you guys think I was up there boiling Tea with the Indians. That was their Pahasapa you know. "Happy Humping grounds"

P.S. Frame is still available

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.