Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother in Germany is suppose to be looking into purchasing a Tues Comp 2.0 for me. I have been waiting several weeks for his reply on the final cost and shipping back to the states so I can send him the loot. I am becoming impatient, as well as, I'm losing the best time to sell my current bike a 2011 Session 88. As more time elapses I've been thinking of just abandoning the Tues mission and holding on to the money and spending a little on a new fork and tires. I technically don't need a new rig, but the price point is unbeatable and the Geo of the Tues is perfect for my tweener size. So I pose the question, Stay happy with what I have and loot in pocket or keep on bugging/waiting for him to get on it and get me the Tues comp 2.0?

·
Registered
606 Posts
According to Dirt magazine's review it is an "incredible bike". If it was me I would wait for it, which is what I did and ended up with an awesome deal on a commencal (which I love). In case it doesn't work out you already have a decent bike to ride.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply. I was already to wait it out until I saw some pics of my buddies riding spot in CO last night. So I've decided to invest in an adventure instead. I'm going to head out to CO for 2 weeks in June and do some riding with him and of course partake in the legalities of the trees.

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,972 Posts
if your bike is fine then why upgrade.....we all do this and just blow senseless money

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if your bike is fine then why upgrade.....we all do this and just blow senseless money
Thanks for the words of wisdom SMT. I may even do the Mad MArch DH skills camp at Mountain Creek July 5-7 if I can find cheap acommodations for the weekend. Pay down the credit card, buy that season pass I always say I'm going to get.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Awe man I want a Tues 2.0 so bad. I have been thinking about starting a thread to figure out how to get a frame here in the states. I wish it were easier to get one! I emailed them once and they said they had plans of importing in a couple years. uploadfromtaptalk1394932896029.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts