Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
dirt rules
3,050 Posts
RideRMB said:
I dont think I'd ever buy something from a 14 y/o on PB...
Good, people that are clueless shouldn't buy ANYTHING online. :thumbsup:

In the case of the hub in question, the seller has sold quite a few items via pinkbike, and accepts paypal. Send a paypal payment, fund it from your credit card, and there is ZERO RISK. The worst thing that can happen, is the guy flakes out, and you get your money back.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
sittingduck said:
Good, people that are clueless shouldn't buy ANYTHING online. :thumbsup:

In the case of the hub in question, the seller has sold quite a few items via pinkbike, and accepts paypal. Send a paypal payment, fund it from your credit card, and there is ZERO RISK. The worst thing that can happen, is the guy flakes out, and you get your money back.
what do you have agienst the younger generation?

·
Registered
146 Posts
bxxer rider said:
what do you have agienst the younger generation?
Buddy I'm 14, and have a shitload of reasons against our generation.

Most of them being that most 11-15 y/o's dont know the first thing about selling things period. Another being that half the threads on PB are labled as "what si teh best bikes for me? i likes to go biggg."

:skep:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
RideRMB said:
Buddy I'm 14, and have a shitload of reasons against our generation.

Most of them being that most 11-15 y/o's dont know the first thing about selling things period. Another being that half the threads on PB are labled as "what si teh best bikes for me? i likes to go biggg."

:skep:
u may have a point there, but then agian i dont use pink bike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.