Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I Welcome All
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a chance to buy an Uzzi with fox 40rc2s and a dhx coil with a saint build kit for 3k
from what i hear they're pretty good. i think ill be doing some northshore stuff but definately racing

thanks

·
Equal opportunity meanie
2,781 Posts
Coley said:
sweet its also in good shape im buyin off of chris kovarik ,he did half a season on it so i guess ill go for it
Being in good shape being ridden half a season by Kovarik really don't go hand in hand....that guy is a friggin hammer.

·
I Welcome All
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it was kovarik or shandro, the guy at intense, kovarik and shandro were at the booth and the intense guy said that one of his riders was selling it for 3k and wrote down the number and the name chris

·
Equal opportunity meanie
2,781 Posts
Shandro is with Trek I believe? Don't know who else it would be unless its some local grassroots rider or something along those lines which could be possible with the Fox goodies.

·
NATE CORE
250 Posts
Coley said:
guess it was kovarik...lol whatever its an uzzi and i hope to scrub up some mulah and buy it thanks for you input guys
If you figure out an easy way to "scrub up" 3 grand let me know Because I want a sweet new ride too.

Thanks

·
I Welcome All
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol according to google's search results alot of people say they can help you get 5grand in a couple weeks....if you buy they're book that is a 50 dollar value for only $19.95
but ya im pretty stoked to get it so ya......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.