Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK it has been a long while! Have been in ESCROW since 2/2007. So moving and packing have been taking up a lot of time. But here is a local that I shot on SATURDAY messing around!
Let me know what you think!:skep:

Attachments

·
a'buh?
635 Posts
the last pic in the first post is definitely my favorite.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You boy from BROOKs took that shot? Leland said nobody has been riding a certain trail except him and it is super steep and loose right now. You hitting WC line or the other???

·
Equal opportunity meanie
2,781 Posts
ianjenn said:
You boy from BROOKs took that shot? Leland said nobody has been riding a certain trail except him and it is super steep and loose right now. You hitting WC line or the other???
Yup. Matt Clausen of the one and only Clausen Photography - http://members.cox.net/clausen2/ bunch of cool dirt shots on there. User Mammothpunk on here I believe. That shot is on the trail above F, just before it dumps out on the road. We tried shots on F and it was ridiculously hard to capture any of it well. There's just no room!

I haven't touched that trail for a while now, but I was hitting the normal route, not the P-crack or the WC line - just the drop/double/berm/steep washy **** line. I don't doubt that trail is 100% bombed out right now with the record little rainfall. You should see Tunnel right now. Total dustbowl.

·
Banned
1,391 Posts
I KNOW THAT GUY! AND THOES TRAILS! haha looks like he finally got rid of thoes el caminos and got some decent brakes. you going up to n* anytime this summer ian?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts