Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
huckit
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 of us from Tahoe went to Verdi off Interstate 80 today top hit the cliffs we've all been dreaming of.....Unfortunately the camera batteries died before we got a chance to hit the 12' side of the drops....next thime well post those photos......

·
Registered
752 Posts
Sorry,

no pics :confused:

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm sure that it wonr be long before someone reply's with that "this post is pointless without photos" image :)

·
huckit
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jungleuk said:
I'm sure that it wonr be long before someone reply's with that "this post is pointless without photos" image :)

Yeah I half expected it, I tried to post the pics, I selected the pic under the browse option, then hit upload and a message appeared that said immage is uploading, then the box went empty after about 35 seconds, I fiigured it uploaded, then hit post....and no pic posted....any suggestions?

·
Registered
265 Posts
tkbike said:
Yeah I half expected it, I tried to post the pics, I selected the pic under the browse option, then hit upload and a message appeared that said immage is uploading, then the box went empty after about 35 seconds, I fiigured it uploaded, then hit post....and no pic posted....any suggestions?
it was probably too big of a pic, resize it to 150 i think and it should upload fine.
-rtth

1 - 6 of 6 Posts