Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't really need more mtb shorts, but I have $30 left over b-day money so figure maybe I'll get an extra pair. Are there any decent ones (ideally for warm weather) for around $30 or should I look to get something else instead?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I'm hard on shorts (really anything I wear for riding), so I try to find cheap stuff that is actually good.

These Arsuxeo shorts have held up well. I ride in 100+ degree and humid weather, and these are the coolest shorts I have. I like them enough that I have four pair (varying colors). The padded briefs are so-so, if you need/want to use them. $35, but limited availability in color and sizes right now. And you gotta love the brand name. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm hard on shorts (really anything I wear for riding), so I try to find cheap stuff that is actually good.

These Arsuxeo shorts have held up well. I ride in 100+ degree and humid weather, and these are the coolest shorts I have. I like them enough that I have four pair (varying colors). The padded briefs are so-so, if you need/want to use them. $35, but limited availability in color and sizes right now. And you gotta love the brand name. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks, those look good. They don't have my size in stock now, but will check back down the road when I need a pair

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.